Saturday 19 June 2010

AppStore – Top 5 Casual Games

In the Top 5 section today I will list out 5 casual games

Casual games are those which can be played for a quick 5 mins or should be easy enough on the brain to give a quick respite from daily routine.

1. Tilt to Live

Tilt to Live is a very addictive game and can be played within 5 mins duration and the re-playability is infinite. And for a price of $0.99 its a bargain anyday

2. Doodle Jump

Doodle Jump is the Mario of iPhone, Very nicely done and can be played for a minute or for half an hour. And there are numerous updates given by the developer which is very nice.

3. Angry Birds

Angry Birds is a true platform game with exact physics and great gameplay, one of the must have casual game

4. Scramble 2

Scramble infinite playability, very nice online community leader boards. One game which I have been playing since I got my iPhone.

5. Fieldrunners

I was not a big fan of tower defense genre, but once I started playing Fieldrunners it was instant addiction.

I put it in 5th place only because as a casual game it has one flaw, you just can’t stop once you start playing.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Mushtaq,

    Interesting Scrabble Game for kids and ourselves but would like to know what price to pay to download.

    ReplyDelete